The case used in the calculations from the blood splatter lab goes to court. You are called to give evidence on you findings from the blood spatter.
- What can you conclude from your finding and are the accused’s statements consistent with your findings?
- Make certain you detail what it was from your analysis that brought you to your conclusions.
- Is there another way to interpret your findings?
- Would a mathematical error have changed what you “see”?
- How could someone use the same data to prove a different case?